09-28-09, 01:43 PM   #1
Dunks
A Defias Bandit
colour of names above ppls head

is there a mod to change the colour of ppls names above there heads so can see guildys in pvp by changin guild members to green and keepin every1 else blue

at the mo can only get friends light blue and group slighty darker and normal ppl r darker
09-28-09, 02:19 PM   #2
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Sorry, that's just not possible. AddOns can not interact with the rendered 3D world.
09-28-09, 03:08 PM   #3
zero-kill
A Firelord

This is one of the few things I wouldn't mind seeing done.
09-28-09, 03:28 PM   #4
Dunks
A Defias Bandit
thanks for replies

such a pain, i hope as well this will happen
09-28-09, 03:49 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Well, as mentioned above, it cannot (just want to make sure you saw that). Addons cannot touch the names besides changing the font (which will change the font for all names). You should put your request in the Suggestions forum on the WoW site.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-29-09, 08:19 AM   #6
Limb0
A Cobalt Mageweaver

to elaborate on fonts..

You might consider a "workaround," possible through nameplates with Aloft.

There is a module for Guild which you could enable and assign a specific font to. Several fonts will be available to choose from, but you could also add your own through SharedMedia_MyMedia. (Enemies/Attackable can also be assigned their own font)

Font's are very easy to use to distinguish between different types of data.. I use one font for damage and statistics, and another for general info.

Last edited by Limb0 : 09-29-09 at 08:25 AM. Reason: wasn't speaking english..
10-01-09, 02:41 PM   #7
v6o
An Onyxian Warder
The cloest thing you can do is add them to your friends list so they're names are lighter. Not sure this works in groups though.

If you need to contact me, do so on Twitter @v6ooo

Best regards, v6.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » colour of names above ppls head