10-01-09, 04:24 PM   #1
Toeler
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Addon to notify of debuffs falling off

I'm looking for an addon that allows me to enter the name of different debuffs, and a threshhold when I would like to be notified of relating to the debuffs timer and then if the debuffs timer goes below that I would like a sound to be played.

For example, I've recently leveled a DK up to 80 and started doing heroics and the odd raid, but I always let my debuffs drop off (because I play a healer and am not used to it). So I need an addon that when either my Frost Fever or my Blood Plague is below say 5 seconds a sound could play, letting me know that I need to reapply them soon.

I know I need to watch the debuff bars more, but I am not used to playing as DPS and there are more things I need to watch out for when I'm playng than if I was a healer, and so until I get used to watching the debuffs I'd really like an addon that can help me.

Does anybody know of an addon that can do this or can anybody make a simple addon that is able to do this?
10-01-09, 07:20 PM   #2
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

As long as you're doing the proper rotations, they shouldn't be falling off.

Check over here for the rotations you need.
10-06-09, 12:19 PM   #3
Faraque
A Theradrim Guardian

Originally Posted by Silenia View Post
As long as you're doing the proper rotations, they shouldn't be falling off.

Check over here for the rotations you need.
This is correct. All the major specs of deathknights refresh diseases naturally in the course of doing the appropriate DPS / Tanking rotation. Check your spec against the rotations on EJ (the link above).

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Addon to notify of debuffs falling off