01-11-06, 09:26 PM   #1
zenocide17
A Kobold Labourer
Post DAB 3.0 Floater Problem

In DAB 3.0 there are floaters that I want to have appear only when selected on a hostile target. I have all the conditions correct (meaning that the floater appears when target is hostile and disapears if no target or friendly).

The problem is that when I click on the floater nothing happens. The one floater is set to my wand to use my 'Shoot' attack. However when I click it nothing happens; no error, no other spell casts, nothing. My mage just sits there. I am using the identical conditions(except changed to floater-hide/show) for bars 2-3-4 and they all work perfectly fine.

I have floaters that hide and show for in and out of combat that work(my conjured water and bread). Those have no problems and are completely functional.

The only option I have is to keep the wand floater always there, which is annoying.

Any help is appreciated, and sorry if this has been reported I searched everywhere and could not find anyhitng

Last edited by zenocide17 : 01-11-06 at 09:43 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » DAB 3.0 Floater Problem