11-24-10, 03:37 PM   #1
moogie1974
A Defias Bandit
map option question

I'm pretty new using Carbnonite. It's neat and very helpful.

It would be more enjoyable to me if I was able when I enter a dungeon, instead of having the dungeon map very small and the main map very big to have the reverse.

My mini map always show the main map as a default and when I enter the dungeon there is a small map upper left corner with the dungeon. It's so small I can't navigate. Is it possible to swithc it so the dungeon is the bigger map?

Thank you

11-24-10, 10:50 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I can't remember the option names (and I'm not in-game right now), but I can tell you that when you open the Carbonite "Options" window (type "/carb options" in chat, right click the Carbonite minimap button and choose "Options" in the menu, right click a non-icon area of any Carbonite map and choose "Options" in the menu) they are on the "Map Minimap" page.

11-24-10, 11:46 PM   #3
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Open the game key bindings and set one for Carbonite's "Toggle Full Size Minimap". I use the "I" key myself.

You can also right click a non icon area of map, select Minimap and check the "Full Size" setting.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » map option question