02-29-12, 07:11 PM   #1
Spryte
A Murloc Raider
Just came back to wow after 7 yrs

Hello Everyone,
I have recently came back to wow for the first time since 2005, What a change I am so lost LOL.
I am looking for a few addons that I cant seem to find, Maybe someone can help me out?

#1- Is there any addon that will enhance gathering nodes..Herbs in specific.
(Iam getting OLD and find it hard to see the ground spawns)

#2-is there a tooltip mod that will compare items in inventory or bank or chat to what is currently Equipt when mousing over. (I find it a pain to try to remember stats of an item then mouse over my equiptment to see if it is better or not) (Again Old Age is messing up my memory )

#3- is there some addon that will tell me when I mouse over items what and where they may be used..for instance..mouse over Kingsblood, used in milling and alchemy..

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I do Appolagise if these have been answered already, I have had no luck on my own.

Last edited by Spryte : 02-29-12 at 07:14 PM. Reason: spelling
02-29-12, 07:26 PM   #2
Dridzt
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
#1. If you mean the actual herb models in the game world: 'no'.
There are some addons that can help gatherers like Gatherer or GatherMate2+GatherHud+Routes combo.

#2. The game provides compare tooltips by default when holding a modifier (SHIFT if you haven't changed it).
There are addons that make stat comparisons easier, like RatingBuster or Pawn.
There's also some tooltip mods that automate the compare tooltip showing like tekKompare.

#3. Your best bet is probably Mendeleev. Bit outdated but should still work.

Last edited by Dridzt : 02-29-12 at 07:32 PM. Reason: added links
02-29-12, 07:38 PM   #3
Spryte
A Murloc Raider
Thank you Very Much Dridzt !
Damn you are fast!!!!!
I will look into those, Thank you for taking the time to help me out and not just tell me to search *noob*

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Just came back to wow after 7 yrs