02-17-07, 08:43 PM   #1
ylanday
A Murloc Raider
new version 1.01?

hi, i noticed a new version of mazzle today, 1.01
i decided to peep the version history log but it was only for 1.0
had a quick look around the site... no changelogs for 1.01
decided to download it expecting an updated changelog, im aware its most likely only a small insignificant change... all the same id rly like to b aware of the changes.
the download finishes and i find myself looking at the changelog for version 1.0.
ive since then looked alot further into these forums to no avail.
and so my question is...
whats up in the new release?
its a simple question, i await all ur inteligent flamings. dnt hold back give me all u got, i wanna see what yas r made of. or on the other hand yas cld b helpfull and help sum1 out. i know its hard being smarter than sum1 else but b aware other ppl know things too, it all depends on the area of expertise, if u needed help fixing ur car im sure u wld appreciate a mechanic helpin u out wldnt yas? anyway b helpfull or b an a$$ its ur call
02-17-07, 08:58 PM   #2
Khameleon
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by ylanday
hi, i noticed a new version of mazzle today, 1.01
i decided to peep the version history log but it was only for 1.0
had a quick look around the site... no changelogs for 1.01
decided to download it expecting an updated changelog, im aware its most likely only a small insignificant change... all the same id rly like to b aware of the changes.
the download finishes and i find myself looking at the changelog for version 1.0.
ive since then looked alot further into these forums to no avail.
and so my question is...
whats up in the new release?
its a simple question, i await all ur inteligent flamings. dnt hold back give me all u got, i wanna see what yas r made of. or on the other hand yas cld b helpfull and help sum1 out. i know its hard being smarter than sum1 else but b aware other ppl know things too, it all depends on the area of expertise, if u needed help fixing ur car im sure u wld appreciate a mechanic helpin u out wldnt yas? anyway b helpfull or b an a$$ its ur call
I'd like to see a changelog as well. I have my mazzleUI setup how pretty much how I like it right now and don't wanna mess with it too much unless something major was added to 1.01.
02-17-07, 09:03 PM   #3
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Quoted from Mazzle off the release page:

"There is nothing different other than the say and emote is disabled as per Blizzard's requests. I didn't feel like coding up an option, so I just deleted it in this version. None of the 1.1 changes, fixes or features are in this version.

For those of you who have been posting questions, you should go to the forums. The answers to those items can be found there."
02-17-07, 09:11 PM   #4
ylanday
A Murloc Raider
yeah ive since noticed that post too
02-18-07, 01:45 PM   #5
Blu_Haze
A Cliff Giant

Originally Posted by Arkive
Quoted from Mazzle off the release page:

"There is nothing different other than the say and emote is disabled as per Blizzard's requests. I didn't feel like coding up an option, so I just deleted it in this version. None of the 1.1 changes, fixes or features are in this version.

For those of you who have been posting questions, you should go to the forums. The answers to those items can be found there."
Is that referring to the /moan and intense mazzlegasm yell?

Personally I've never been a big fan of those, but if Blizzard was complaining to mazzle about it, that'd bother me a little. These authors put in a lot of their own personal time and effort into making the game better for everyone, and to complain to an author about something that isn't offensive, isn't in conflict with the company policy, and is only mildly obnoxious at best is just wrong.

Could people have actually been reporting people over something like that? Personally in the entire time that mazzleui has been released to the public I haven't seen a single other person yelling about a mazzlegasm.

02-18-07, 10:57 PM   #6
Dwarik
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I don't see why anyone would have an issue with blizzard asking to turn that emote off. Most likely blizzard has gotten some complaints about people who were using that emote. If instead of banning people they just ask mazzle to not include that in his next version, what could possibly be wrong with that. Mazzle UI is an awsome UI and if more people are using it on different servers afew issues like this will come up that didn't come up before when it was just a few people using it in a corner somewhere.
02-18-07, 11:28 PM   #7
coniferous
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Its been discussed, He had to change it. Theres not much point talking about it.

Our efforts would better be directed to helping new users, Getting input from the people that use our ui, and fixing bugs for the future.

We need all the help we can get guys..

so if your not busy, we would love your input.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » new version 1.01?