04-18-07, 12:05 AM   #1
herorewind
A Kobold Labourer
Installation Problem

I just installed MAZZLEui and went through the setup. I love the look of it and the functionality but there's one small problem. I did read through the in game FAQ thing, and this question was asked but the answer given was really quite dissapointing so I'll ask again here for advice.

Everything on the mod is just WAY too small, i can read the chat fine but my party members are so small i can barely see that they exist. Seeing as i'm a healer, this is a big problem. Is there any way that I can change the ui of the scale without altering every mod or messing up the mod itself.
04-20-07, 08:25 PM   #2
saulithyia
A Murloc Raider
I agree... I LOVE the UI, but have been having a heck of a time seeing everything. Some things I was able to make bigger, like the chats and MonkeyQuest, and I DO have it set on the Mr. Magoo setting. But, my bank, my bags, some text, groups... it's all so small. I checked the FAQ's and it only said something about going into the ClearFont mod, however, that mod has no options to modify. Help!!
04-20-07, 08:59 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
CF2 has a font size slider. If you're using Baggins, I believe that it can be resized larger as well.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-20-07, 09:24 PM   #4
saulithyia
A Murloc Raider
Could you possibly tell me how to get to the CF2 options? I clicked under MazzleUI Options and Clear Font states it has no options and the only thing I could click on is the "disable". Will check on the bags thing, thanks!
04-20-07, 10:46 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
DeuceCommander -> Interface Enhancements -> ClearFont2
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-21-07, 01:17 AM   #6
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
To avoid cluttering Fubar on smaller resolutions, several fubar entries are hidden. You can either unhide them or do what Seerah suggested to access their options.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Installation Problem