07-30-07, 01:51 AM   #1
Praest
A Defias Bandit
Baggins and missing stuff

Hi.

I have come across an annoying problem with Baggins. I was levelling my mage and my bagspace seemed to be running out even though I had recently been to a vendor to sell my trash. Baggins didn't show any trash as far as I could see.
When I got back to the vendor, I opened up my bags with <alt>-b and lo and behold, there were several stacks of fish oil, some fish scales and whatnot. These were not showing up in baggins.

I did install MazzleUI 1.1 clean from scratch. I do, however, update my addons using wowaceupdater&ui central everytime I sit down to play.

Is this a pebkac problem or have other people come across this?
07-30-07, 04:22 AM   #2
Admiral
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Praest
Hi.

I have come across an annoying problem with Baggins. I was levelling my mage and my bagspace seemed to be running out even though I had recently been to a vendor to sell my trash. Baggins didn't show any trash as far as I could see.
When I got back to the vendor, I opened up my bags with <alt>-b and lo and behold, there were several stacks of fish oil, some fish scales and whatnot. These were not showing up in baggins.

I did install MazzleUI 1.1 clean from scratch. I do, however, update my addons using wowaceupdater&ui central everytime I sit down to play.

Is this a pebkac problem or have other people come across this?
I have come across this problem as well. Specifically with Fish Oil and Fish Scales.. but also with Solid Shot, when I had emptied my ammo pouch to change out to a quiver and bow.

I don't think it's a Mazzle UI issue per se, but a Baggin's issue.. You see, Fish Oil, Fish Scales, and Solid Shot are not strictly trash. Fish Oil and Scales are reagents, and Shot is Ammo...

In my case, I found they were shown by Baggins, just not under the trash heading, but inobtrusively under gathered and/ Mats.

The killer was the Shot, which was lumped in under "Other" and even though it was taking up four or five slots- it was only shown as one icon.

I found out what the real deal was when I closed the Baggins display and manually opened each bag.

Last edited by Admiral : 07-30-07 at 04:23 AM. Reason: spelling
07-30-07, 05:30 AM   #3
Praest
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Admiral
In my case, I found they were shown by Baggins, just not under the trash heading, but inobtrusively under gathered and/ Mats.
In my case, they were not showing up at all, not even in "Other"(unfiltered items).
Perhaps I have a category that is marked as no-show or something like that, although I haven't reconfigured Baggins after the clean reinstall of MazzleUI 1.1.
I'll have a closer look at Baggins when I have some time to spare for it. Just wanted to check if other Mazzlers had come across this, as well.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Baggins and missing stuff