04-20-08, 09:20 AM   #1
Xaladar
A Murloc Raider

Inspect Button for the opposing faction?

I've been digging through the Lua and found a snippet of code that adds the inspect button to Mazzle's custom target frame, but i'm not seeing anything that would specify how it responds to horde or alliance when displaying this button. If anyone has any insight into how this may work i'de appreciate the input. Here's the code i found.

Code:
       self.Buttons.Inspect = CreateFrame("Button", "MazzleUI_Inspect_Button", MazzleUIArt_TargetCave, "MazzleUITargetButtonTemplate")
        MazzleUI_Inspect_Button_Icon:SetTexture("Interface\\Icons\\Ability_DualWield")
    	self.Buttons.Inspect:SetAlpha(0.8)
    	self.Buttons.Inspect:SetScript("OnClick", function() MazzleUI:HandleTargetButton("Inspect"); end)
    	self.Buttons.Inspect:SetScript("OnEnter", function() MazzleUI:ShowTooltip(MazzleUI_Inspect_Button, "Inspect"); end)
--    	self:SetWHP(self.Buttons.Inspect, nil, nil, "TOPLEFT", "MazzleUIArt_TargetCave", "TOPLEFT", 39, -76)
    	self:SetWHP(self.Buttons.Inspect, nil, nil, "TOPLEFT", "MazzleUIArt_TargetCave", "TOPLEFT", 40, -77)

Last edited by Xaladar : 04-20-08 at 11:44 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Inspect Buton for the opposing faction?