05-02-10, 04:11 PM   #1
LinkKokiri83
A Kobold Labourer
simple radar

well inspiration probably been done, but im looking for a simple target enemy tracker to help keep track of my target in a mess of mobs

i r ret pally btw always close but but cant see cleary due to mass mobs , numbers, consercration damage , bad camera angles and so forth. this would be a great help in keeping track of enimies and making sure im positioned corretctly in a un clear situation

-------------------
I.......3-> O.........I
I.............V.........I
I..............^.......I
I........2->.0........I
I.......................I
I.........^............I
I.........O..<-1.....I
------------------

SIMPLE SEMI TRANS PARENT circle SHOWING ME AND THE WAY IM FACING (1) and my target that im focused on and the way its facing(2) AND THE TANK or the target i have set focus on which is ussuly the tank

mainly me would be the center and the radar would spin around while always showing me pointing north

of course zoom faters and highlights for targets off radar would help as well

ty if any one knows of one or can make it ^.^

Last edited by LinkKokiri83 : 05-02-10 at 04:14 PM.
05-03-10, 01:05 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Something like this is not possible to create.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

05-03-10, 01:13 PM   #3
Dawn
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Turn off the damage numbers that pop up over mobs (see interface options), scroll all the way out, make sure your camera is always exactly behind yourself, remove all addon spam from your interface or - at least - don't place it in the middle of your screen. Profit.

"neeh the game wont be remembered as the game who made blizz the most money, it will be remembered as the game who had the most QQ'ers that just couldnt quit the game for some reason..."

05-03-10, 01:48 PM   #4
jasje
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Also make sure to enable nameplates and apply some filter's to it that are in the default blizz GUI

Tukui | Github

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » simple radar