01-09-08, 09:58 AM   #1
ShadowStrk
A Defias Bandit
Exclamation What Mod(s) are in this pic?

First, Thanks in advance.

I play CWOW, otherwise known as Chinese WoW.
I get most of my mods from wowui.duowan.com.

However, in order to get a mod, i need to know what to search for.
There are a couple of mods I'd like to get my hands on, but i don't know what they are, and after seeing Nihilum use these mods, I was more eager.

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/4...7055725au2.jpg

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/894/solokr8.jpg

I'm pretty sure both of them use eePanels. However, is there some sort of skin pack? or does one have to fully customize this themselves.

2nd, what mod is the first image using for the "heads" and "cast bar".

The buffmod in the first pic is CT_Buffmod, i know that.

Also, if I can't get my WoW to look like theres, is there a seperate way to get the
"<you> attack pig for 10"
"<you> have killed pig"
"Death: pig"

Something like that, think it was featured in the 2nd picture.

Thanks once again.
01-09-08, 10:06 AM   #2
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
OK the first UI I do not know whether or not that is a package that can be downloaded. However as you guessed, the background panels would have been created with eePanels.

- The UnitFrames look like either Pitbull or ag_UnitFrames with a custom texture.
- The casting bar is either Quartz, CBRipoff or eCastingBar with a custom texture (same as the UnitFrames).
- The 3d animated models (what you call "heads") come from ZMobDB.
- The buff display is ElkBuffBars (not CT_BuffMod, the two look slightly different, in particular the icon display) using the Litestep texture from SharedMedia

The second UI is called TenUI and can be found at Curse: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/detai...ownload/37910/

Regarding the combat text in the last part of your post: Look at SimpleCombatLog

Last edited by Zyonin : 01-09-08 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Clarity, add links and to fix typos
01-09-08, 10:14 AM   #3
Takatalvi
A Cliff Giant
Actually, The First Mod Looks like the buff are ElkBuffBars.

I'm not sure what you mean by "heads" but the Casting Bar looks like any ace'd casting bar with a sharedmedia update. I would suggest either Quarts or eCastingBar.

The 2nd pic could be done also with skinner, Probably with less effort too. Less actual editing anyway. Defiantly Looks Customized...

For Ace'd AddOn's Look on WoWAce.com And then download them at files.wowace.com. ElkBuffBars, Quarts, Sharedmedia, and Skinner are all on there.

[Hope That Helped]
-Takatalvi
01-09-08, 11:03 AM   #4
Oakayam
Premium Member

On the 1st pic... it looks to me like under the eePanels there is a skinner's bottom frame. The effect of gradient would be then skinner bottom frame and eePanels would we mostly transparent for the white borders around various frames.
Furthermore.. unit frames are most likely ag_UnitFrames as in Pithbull you can't adjust bar background alpha or achieve this buff layout w/o messing with lua.
Chat windows seem to be modified by Prat.

All of those mods are available at www.wowace.com

Last edited by Oakayam : 01-09-08 at 11:11 AM.
01-09-08, 11:10 AM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Oakayam
On the 1st pic... it looks to me like under the eePanels there is a skinner's bottom frame.
Furthermore.. unit frames are most likely ag_UnitFrames as in Pithbull you can't adjust bar background alpha or achieve this buff layout w/o messing with lua.
PitBull_AltAura allows you to adjust aura offset, I believe, and it's *very* easy to change the lua for the background alpha.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

01-09-08, 12:23 PM   #6
WaldoJeffers
A Molten Giant

Outfiitter
Bongos2
Trinket Menu
Skinner
Simple combat log
XArt
XArt Top
Pitbull
Elkbuffbar
Eepanels2 borders over that skinner maybe?
Simple Minimap
Some junk seller and chat mod, Get Minimalist it does both +more
Cycircled

Edit:
what mod is the first image using for the "heads"
Oooh I thought that was a player! ZMobDB for that

Second pic,That's Tenolov. Maybe contact him

Last edited by WaldoJeffers : 01-09-08 at 12:43 PM.
01-09-08, 12:44 PM   #7
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I just noticed the first ss has two minimap mods enabled. You can see two North markers overlapping eachother. SimpleMiniMap and the Bongos one.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

01-09-08, 11:05 PM   #8
ShadowStrk
A Defias Bandit
Wow, thanks everyone.
I didn't expect a reply :O.

I download XArt from http://wowui.duowan.com/html/AddOns/...70720/270.html
Although that specific version is for CWOW 2.2, 2.2, 2.3 smeh, same thing.

To stop ANY errors from happening, i backed up my WTF and Interface folders (by adding "bak" to the end of them) and started fresh.

When I got into the game, i had the starcraft image at the bottom, great, but the locations were out of place (I'm assuming i obviously have to do this myself).

In addition, it doesnt seem like the space on the side is enough to fit the chat log... maybe font problems.

Has anyone seen "Nihilum vs Teron "gorefield or something"" what was the scrolling text Clinkz used? SCT?

Thanks once again.
01-10-08, 12:30 AM   #9
Tonedef
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Those unit frames are definitely ag_unitframes.

The actionbars are likely Bongos and have cyCircled applied with the custom Onyx skin.

Everything else everyone seems to have nailed.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » What Mod(s) are in this pic?