01-10-08, 08:14 AM   #1
calismic
A Murloc Raider
ag_unitframes Raid bar help!

I have been using ag_unitframes for some time now and love it. Until now though I have never tried using it within a raid setup. I cannot get the raid bars to appear when I'm in a raid! As soon as I join a raid my party dissappears and I can see NO ONE in the raid at all.

I've read a few random posts where others have seen his behavior and everyone tells them to go under the raid option and remove the check from "Hide Frames" Well I have searched everywhere and I cannot find this option at all. I am using the latest release of ag_unitframes and use Ace Updater every day. Does anyone have any suggestions on getting the raid bars to appear with ag_unitframes? It's driving me bonkers!
01-10-08, 08:30 AM   #2
Slakah
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It's been a while since I've used ag_uf but I don't think it supports raid frames. If my suspicions are correct then I would suggest looking at perfect raid.
01-10-08, 10:26 AM   #3
calismic
A Murloc Raider
Well one of the ag_unitframe screenshots on Curse specifically show the raid groups so I don't think thats the case =\
01-10-08, 10:27 AM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
It does.

Are you joining a battleground? There's also an option to not show raid frames in a battleground. And, there is an option to hide the raid frames, though I forget now if it's called just that. It may say "Enabled" or something.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

01-10-08, 11:40 AM   #5
calismic
A Murloc Raider
I've not tried it with a Battleground. I joined a Kara raid group and I could get no raid frames to display. I was using ct-raid assist but had completely removed it.
01-10-08, 12:48 PM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I hate it when people who aren't the author upload mods to different sites...

Anyway, the one on Curse is probably the latest version, since andreasg hasn't been doing anything with agUF lately (just working on the rewrite).

Check your options again, and then start checking for mods that are interfering with it ( http://www.wowace.com/wiki/Debugging )
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » ag_unitframes Raid bar help!