02-06-07, 10:04 PM   #1
WaldoJeffers
A Molten Giant

burning crusade?

im getting burning crusade in about 20 minutes , do i have to remove all my previous WoW files,patches , data etc?
02-06-07, 10:07 PM   #2
Gristadar
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by imoonfire
im getting burning crusade in about 20 minutes , do i have to remove all my previous WoW files,patches , data etc?

no,BC is an expansion so u need the original game installed.
02-06-07, 10:13 PM   #3
WaldoJeffers
A Molten Giant

ohk thx
02-07-07, 12:03 AM   #4
WaldoJeffers
A Molten Giant

look this is probably in the wrong area and forum i know but i can't sign in to worldofwarcraft.com for some frustrating reason,

i just got burning crusade then, i have BC sitting beside me and a 60 day pre payed game card sitting beside me aswell, ive just finished the installation of BC and I've decided im going to make a new account seems the other one has expired and im sick of it

I'm now on the World of Warcraft account creation page, i accept the terms and conditions now im bought to step 2, the "authentication key" page, Ive been typing in the authentication key located on the BC disk 1 slip, but when i type that in it says " Can not use Burning Crusade key here" then which key should i be using??

^Ive also sent this to blizzard support, but maybe someone here can help speed up the process

thx

Last edited by WaldoJeffers : 02-07-07 at 12:06 AM.
02-07-07, 12:23 AM   #5
deepfriedspam
A Murloc Raider
You have to use it on an account with the primary key already registered on it. You can't make a whole new account just using your BC key.
02-07-07, 12:27 AM   #6
WaldoJeffers
A Molten Giant

so what do i have to buy so i can make a new account? i read you can do it by 10 day guest passes but then it charges to your credit card and i dont want that, i use 60 day game cards
02-07-07, 12:29 AM   #7
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Yes, each account needs a cd-key from the original WoW AND a BC key (if you wish it to be upgraded to BC). I would suggest just using your old account if you don't want to purchase a new copy of WoW.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » burning crusade?