02-18-16, 10:54 PM   #1
Verruckt
A Murloc Raider
Loot open @ mouse / Can't click off buffs during combat

Hi, does anyone know how to disable loot opening at mouse with this UI? Naturally the option in the main menu>interface doesn't work.

Also something that's pretty disrupting, I cannot right click off buffs during combat whatsoever. How can I disable this? Sometimes I'm BOP'd during combat and can't click it off early - extremely annoying.

Thanks.
02-19-16, 06:24 PM   #2
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
Originally Posted by Verruckt View Post
Hi, does anyone know how to disable loot opening at mouse with this UI? Naturally the option in the main menu>interface doesn't work.
/realadv -> Modules -> Loot, then uncheck "Position at cursor"

Originally Posted by Verruckt View Post
Also something that's pretty disrupting, I cannot right click off buffs during combat whatsoever. How can I disable this? Sometimes I'm BOP'd during combat and can't click it off early - extremely annoying.

Thanks.
This issue is a result of how Raven was made, due to limitations on addons being able to cancel buffs during combat.

In order to cancel buffs in combat you can either use a /cancelaura macro or go to /raven -> In-Combat Bar, and set up the options there.

02-20-16, 06:36 AM   #3
Verruckt
A Murloc Raider
Thank you very much for your reply Gethe!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » Loot open @ mouse / Can't click off buffs during combat