04-12-12, 05:00 PM   #1
Deynhadf
A Kobold Labourer
Help

I instal wow in my computer today and after a put carbonite but didnīt work, donīt appear nothing, what i didnīt do?

04-12-12, 05:26 PM   #2
Chmee
A Molten Giant
You didn't take the four actual add-on folders (named Carbonite, CarboniteItems, CarboniteNodes, and CarboniteTransfer) out of the Carbonite 4.3 folder and put them at the root level of the addOns folder.

04-13-12, 08:31 AM   #3
*Diddi*
A Defias Bandit
Carbonite is 'pretty old

I get a message ingame (WOW) that says my version of Carbonite is 'pretty old' so I go to the site and low and behold I've got the latest version.

im help me

04-13-12, 09:06 AM   #4
lerb
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There has been plenty of threads regarding this "Carbonite is pretty old"-message. Searching the forums isn't that hard

Anyway, I found this on the forums for you;

If (like me) your sick and tired of the message flooding your chat box everytime you login do this

open up Carbonite.lua (World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\Carbonite) in wordpad or notepad (i use notepad++)

do a search for "111122" (2011, Nov, 22)

change it do another date id suggest 121122 that way you get 1 year before the msg repeats itself.

Last edited by lerb : 04-13-12 at 09:08 AM.

04-13-12, 12:19 PM   #5
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

If you search the current version of the "Carbonite.lua" file for those numbers you will never find them. Please see This Thread for an explanation of how to "repair" the nag message.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

04-13-12, 12:37 PM   #6
lerb
A Frostmaul Preserver

Yeah, search for "120327" instead.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Help