06-16-07, 12:21 AM   #1
Bebe4659
A Defias Bandit
Clock settings

Howdy.

I cannot seem to locate any information about this either through the FAQ, forum or simply scouring through each addon. Is it possible to change the time in the right-hand corner from the server time to the users local time and if so, how? My apologies if I am missing some not very obvious function.
06-16-07, 01:37 AM   #2
vampiricwound
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Bebe4659
Howdy.

I cannot seem to locate any information about this either through the FAQ, forum or simply scouring through each addon. Is it possible to change the time in the right-hand corner from the server time to the users local time and if so, how? My apologies if I am missing some not very obvious function.
from the FaQ, took a while for me to find that part too....

The add-on is called Status Windows. Access its options via MazzleOptions and select 'Time' from the Module Config menu. It will present you with a window to enter your time zone adjustment. Gnomeregan has modified StatusWindows to store these values per character, so you can set different values for different servers. As a result, though, you'll need to adjust every character individually.
06-16-07, 09:29 AM   #3
Bebe4659
A Defias Bandit
Ah. Thank you very much!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Clock settings