10-19-08, 09:55 AM   #1
Smahs
A Murloc Raider
Hide Interface Addon--READ

How many of you guys like the clean look when you hide your interface (Alt-z)? I know I do and I love that feeling, but sadly you can't do anything while your UI is hidden =[, that is what made me come up with this idea.

This addon would allow you to create profiles that hide certain UI's, for instance, you want to hide your player frame, your action bars, and your chat frame, but would like to keep your mini map and buffs, but sadly that is impossible =[.. BUT not with this addon!

It would be highly customizable and would alow you to hide anything you don't want at certain times in a click of a button ^_^.

-Smahs.
10-19-08, 04:23 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
There is Tooggle: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ggle.html#info or Goose: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...160-Goose.html

There are others, too, that let you hide/show things. Those are just two that came to mind.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

11-07-08, 05:15 PM   #3
ryanhamshire
A Murloc Raider
WoW++

WoW++ will do it, too. It makes your action bar auto-hide until you mouse-over, and similarly for your minimap. Some of the really important stuff, like the action bar buttons themselves, your health and mana, etc doesn't disappear at all, so you can keep playing the game effectively. Pretty cool.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Hide Interface Addon--READ