05-30-07, 07:09 PM   #1
Folp8
A Defias Bandit
No addon ability

I don't know, I'm just trying to find some mod to
1. Make it so I don't have to keep switching action bars
2. To determine coordinates and be able to type in one and find it.
Only problem is, I have no idea what I'm doing. After a few hours I found out how to get to theright place(I think).

Local Disk(C: )
Program Files
World of Warcraft
Interface
Addons

When I click on addons, a bunch of files come up like,

Blizzard_

Then after the _ there's some word, like MacroUI and TalentUI and CraftUI. There's 13 of them.
So I save a program to the addon folder.

I've been told that after that, thre will be a button in the character selection screen, but I've gone in game, character selection screen, and the main menu, nothing. The mods I have tried this with are the
discord mod 3.16
titan bar
and a bunch of coordinate ones.

I don't know if this will help, but while all the folders in the addon folder are normal folders, the ones I put in have a zipper on them. When I click them, options come up, and when I click those 2 options, I can either open or cancel. When I open, it says it can't and sends me to a place to choose to do a live windows search thing.

I know this is very long..but thanks. I was told this sitewould be able to help from the main WoW forums, so... I'm hopeing. Either way, thank you very much for taking the time to read this.
05-30-07, 07:14 PM   #2
doc309
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
try moving the folders with the zippers to your desk top extracting them on the desk top then putting the extracted folders ( without zippers) in the addon folder next to the blizzard_ui etc files

doc
05-30-07, 07:23 PM   #3
Folp8
A Defias Bandit
Wow. Well I found out that the discord one is out of date, but now I know how to work it. Thank you very much, I am very grateful.
(It did work, just it was out of date, so I'm sure now).
05-31-07, 09:16 AM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
See this FAQ as a guide: http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/f..._howto_install

Also, just so you know, Titan is not an action bar mod. It will add a bar to the top/bottom of your screen which other addons can plug into. They will display information or give you access to options.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » No addon ability