07-23-07, 06:53 AM   #1
viva
A Fallenroot Satyr
oRA Not Found

I have Mazzle installed on two computers and have just recently seen bug sack entries indicating that oRA is not installed. oRA is of course installed, it's checked on the addon list, all other raid modules are installed and working, etc.

I am a bit anal retentive regarding updating mods and was wondering if something with a current update of oRA has broken it as far as the UI is concerned, which also might explain why there are no other people reporting this yet. I update via WAU: i check all installed mods, then update without externals.

I havent tried to remassify yet, but I didnt expect to see the same problem on both computers so I'm skeptical that that's the issue. Anyone else seeing this problem?
07-23-07, 07:27 AM   #2
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The first thing that I'd try is to take a look at the AddOns screen and make sure that oRA2 is enabled. That screen will also usually have a small message if there's something wrong with the addon, such as a missing dependency.

So make sure that the option "Load Out of Date AddOns" is selected and that oRA2 is enabled. Then I'd remazzify, although it shouldn't be necessary.
07-23-07, 08:16 AM   #3
viva
A Fallenroot Satyr
As I said oRA2 is enabled, and of course Load Out of Date Addons is checked. I'm not a new user of the UI, I've been using it for quite some time now.

I tried to mazzify and I still get the same error messages which are:

oRA2/Core.lua:8:Cannot find a library instance of window-1.0
Ace2/AceLibrary/AceLibrary.lua470: in function 'AceLibrary'
oRA2/core.lua:8 in main chunk
oRA2/options.lua:2: oRA not found!
oRA2/options.lua:2: in main chunk
07-23-07, 08:30 AM   #4
Geboran
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
I had this same issue; I had to go and download the windowlib file from files.wowace.com to fix it.
Stormreaver (US), Alliance
07-23-07, 08:39 AM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by viva
Cannot find a library instance of window-1.0
That's the part you need to be looking at. Sometimes an error will tell you exactly what's wrong. I always read my changelogs when updating (I use WAU about every day, too) and WindowLib was added as a dependency to give the windows the ability to be resized, etc.

In your WAU options, check off the option for automatic dependency download, or always make sure that you have new libraries/dependencies when they're added to the changelogs.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-23-07, 09:26 AM   #6
viva
A Fallenroot Satyr
Seerah thanks so much for your help. Checking off automatic dependency dowload and running WAU fixed the problem. I really appreciate the speedy responses to my problems. This community of users rocks.
07-23-07, 11:29 AM   #7
Layrajha
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by viva
Seerah thanks so much for your help. Checking off automatic dependency dowload and running WAU fixed the problem. I really appreciate the speedy responses to my problems. This community of users rocks.
I think it's just Seerah!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » oRA Not Found