12-11-08, 03:53 AM   #1
AnduinLothar
Nobody of Importance

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Search doesn't work on iPhone

Can't get the popup search box to show up. Is there a link somewhere accessable to a forum search page?

Edit: I was clicking too long and it was trying follow the link. A quick tap causes the menus to work. OTOH I couodnt figure out how to delete this post/thread...

Edit 2: it seems all the other menus work first try, but the search menus are finicky and rarely work. I don't know if it's a iPhone bug or just some subtle difference in how they are coded compared to the other menus. Anyone else verify?

Last edited by AnduinLothar : 12-11-08 at 04:11 AM.
12-11-08, 04:20 AM   #2
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
I've used the drop down menus before on the iphone and yes its just a quick tap. they all use the same js. when i get a chance will check forum search. otherwise http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/search.php
12-11-08, 11:48 AM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
For future reference when wishing to delete something, click "edit" and then select delete.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

12-11-08, 12:24 PM   #4
AnduinLothar
Nobody of Importance

Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
For future reference when wishing to delete something, click "edit" and then select delete.
I found it for replies. But it doesn't show up for the first post in a thread, even if it doesn't have replies.
12-11-08, 01:39 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Ahh... hrm...
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

12-12-08, 11:50 AM   #6
Shirik
Blasphemer!
Premium Member
WoWInterface Super Mod
Maybe it has something to do with the FA group :/ I'm not having any troubles on my normal account.
しりたくなかったんだ
It's my turn next.

Shakespeare liked regexes too!
/(bb|[^b]{2})/

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » Search doesn't work on iPhone