03-16-09, 02:17 PM   #1
Bodasafa
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
.tga Files and eePanels.

Ok so I have been trying to get more textures to play with for eePanels and found out that through the advanced options you can type a path to get some textures (see screen shot #1) I downloaded in a .rar file and dumped into the eePanels folder.

Example Line:
Code:
Interface\AddOns\eePanels\more textures\barleft.tga
What I was wondering is if there is a way to place .tga files into a directory in my Interface folder, so they just appear as a option in my shared textures (see screen shot #2).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	eepanels 1.jpg
Views:	1353
Size:	300.8 KB
ID:	2366  Click image for larger version

Name:	eepanels 2.jpg
Views:	939
Size:	321.9 KB
ID:	2367  

03-16-09, 03:20 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
The Shared Textures menu is anything eePanels picks up from LibSharedMedia (including anything that registers its textures with that library, like SharedMedia, SharedMedia-Blizzard, using MyMedia inside SharedMedia, etc.)

Also, eePanels2 has been long discontinued in favor of kgPanels.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-16-09, 08:00 PM   #3
Bodasafa
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
So I take that as a no. Could anyone suggest any more Shared Media files then, I currently have Grizzly and Blizzard which give me the bulk of my choices.

I prefer eePanels (the original) it works still to this day bug sack error free. The config is soooo much simpler to use compared to KG.

03-16-09, 09:44 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
...using MyMedia inside SharedMedia...
*ahem* ^^
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-17-09, 10:39 AM   #5
Rhaethe
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

Yah, I worked alot with the MyMedia feature in SharedMedia last night. Super super easy to add new textures and whatnot.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » .tga Files and eePanels.