08-05-09, 10:59 AM   #1
Multox
A Kobold Labourer
Exclamation No Addon button text?..

Well I have recently started helping my friend with his private server.

My first problem was that I had no addon folder in C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Data\enUS\Interface so I added an addons folder there and put in a few addons, Nothing worked. I then made a custom folder C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Interface\Addons and put my few gm addons in there, they loaded up correctly in game but when I would go to use them, my buttons are all blank.

I have tried moving it to C:\World of Warcraft, turning off Read Only. I am quite confused. Please someone enlighten me on my situation..

Last edited by Multox : 08-05-09 at 11:07 AM.

08-05-09, 11:38 AM   #2
Taryble
A Molten Giant

Please don't post about private servers here.

08-05-09, 11:43 AM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Discussion of private servers, in any way other than theoretical, are not permitted here. As an official fan site, we must follow the rules of Blizzard's EULA and TOS as well as our own site rules. This thread will now be closed. Any further postings on the subject will result in your account being removed from the site.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » No Addon button text?..