05-12-10, 01:48 PM   #1
elals29
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Arrow Looking for a gear wish list mod.

Anyone know of a broker mod that hooks into Titan panel that I can track gear I'm wanting to get in instances? It would be nice to have something like this that can keep track of the gear I want in a drop down menu that maybe hooked into the atlas loot wish list.
05-12-10, 07:30 PM   #2
Annyonne
An Aku'mai Servant
I don't know about the atlas loot links, but LootList may help.
05-12-10, 07:52 PM   #3
elals29
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by Annyonne View Post
I don't know about the atlas loot links, but LootList may help.

thanks! i'll add it to my list of OMFG i have too many mods lol
05-12-10, 09:27 PM   #4
Diagnostics
Medic!

Premium Member
Atlasloot has a built in wishlist function
05-13-10, 02:29 AM   #5
Mechrior
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Diagnostics View Post
Atlasloot has a built in wishlist function
Originally Posted by elals29 View Post
I want in a drop down menu that maybe hooked into the atlas loot wish list.
OP already stated they use atlasloots wishlist and want a broker plugin to view it on a lib display so they can get to it at a moments notice.

I personally dont know of any at this time that can hook into the AL wishlist but if one is out there I wouldnt mind it for my forays into some of the older dungeons for some of the BOE blues for my alts..... i always forget whats in there! XD

05-13-10, 09:07 AM   #6
elals29
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Mechrior View Post
OP already stated they use atlasloots wishlist and want a broker plugin to view it on a lib display so they can get to it at a moments notice.

I personally don't know of any at this time that can hook into the AL wishlist but if one is out there I wouldn't mind it for my forays into some of the older dungeons for some of the BOE blues for my alts..... i always forget whats in there! XD
yeah it would be nice to have a broker plug-in for atlas loot wish list so i can keep track of upgrades I need for my toons. I'm using loot list. But in order to get my list, I've to manually add the wowhead urls. It's a bit of a pain but worth it. Now if i could get something that is a combo of loot list, pawn, and an atlas loot broker plug-in, I'd be set!
05-13-10, 11:22 AM   #7
Mackenz
A Kobold Labourer
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hey there. This is the LootList author.

I looked at hooking AtlasLoot - I almost lost my mind trying to decode the loot tables. I could figure out no way to streamline the information there, so I left that function to AtlasLoot.

HOWEVER, you don't need to import URLs (though you can - that's why I put it there).

Instead, start the create/modify of your list, then find all the loot in AtlasLoot- simply Left-Shift-Click each link. Given you have left on the default option of 'Automatically append Left-Shift-Click items into list', it will be added to the list.

In fact, Left-Shift-Click on any item while editing a list will add it, or if the auto option is off, put it in the LootList link area for later insert/append.
05-14-10, 09:06 AM   #8
elals29
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

durr i feel stupid. thanks for telling me or I'd be wasting alot of time doing it the url way lol

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Looking for a gear wish list mod.