Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
07-06-10, 03:34 PM   #1
eLWizard
A Murloc Raider
Exclamation Minimap and Maximized Map Issue...HELP!!!

Ok well i dont know if this is some kind of error that "happendz alot" but i dont know how to resolve it and havent seen anything like related on this forum. . .

Cause this is not my first language , i may have a lil bit of problem explaining my self, but i took a couple of screenshots to post them to , so that you guys can see and maybe help me better , plz xD

ok this happend out of nowhere, i dont know what i clicked and i think i dindt even stoped to se what happend until we finished raiding lol then i saw my mini map and was like o.O wtf!?
As you can see in the first screenshoot, that top left part of the minimap that usually was small it streched and it cover more then half of the minimap o.O and i cant leave it like it was before, tryed reseting the layout , changing some settingz and even reinstalling the Carbonite folderz, or triying the latest version, but that one gives me some errors so i left the 3.3.3 version... Anywayz ummm on the second picture as you can see the maximized map is having the same problem with that enlarged map thingy o.O and the map is also screwd cause i cant se much or even click on it

I hope this is a easy job to help me with, tnx in advanced you guys, excelent Addon, using it since i started to play WoW
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_shot01.JPG
Views:	653
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	4572  Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_shot02.JPG
Views:	648
Size:	110.9 KB
ID:	4573  Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_shot03.JPG
Views:	643
Size:	117.6 KB
ID:	4574  

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Minimap and Maximized Map Issue...HELP!!!