12-08-11, 07:22 PM   #1
schmitty
A Cliff Giant

Question nUI Integration

Hi,

I was wondering if it's possible to add nUI Integration to Carbonite, to show a mini version of the Carbonite map in place of the minimap in the nUI dashboard. Or, if that's not possible, to show Carbonite glow dots on minimap.

12-08-11, 08:20 PM   #2
OmegaExtreme
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Use nUI Integration Carbonite it gives Carbonite its own nUI Info Panel... some assembly required.

12-09-11, 05:03 AM   #3
schmitty
A Cliff Giant

Nah, don't want it in an info panel. Prefer it to be in minimap frame.

12-11-11, 07:33 PM   #4
adamaish
A Defias Bandit
I've been using nui+ and carbonite for some time, and when I tell carbonite not to manage the minimap and then tell nui+ to manage the minimap I automatically get the glow dots from carbonite on the nui+ managed minimap. as far as the type of functionality you're talking about, I doubt it'd be possible, due to the number of uses nui+ has for the panel which shows the minimap when you're in different types of situations (raids, battlegrounds, just combat in general.)

EDIT:

One thing that should be noted about the info panel carbonite plugin, should you choose to use it. You'll have to rename the folder when you put it into your Interface>Addons folder. Just remove the (continued) from the end of the folder name and it'll work fine. Otherwise it will NOT show up in your plugins list.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » nUI Integration