09-26-06, 03:25 AM   #1
Progman
A Kobold Labourer
Question problem with CreateFrame() inside of <ScrollFrame>

Hi

URL to the Addon: http://rapidshare.de/files/34241383/pdo.zip.html

I have a problem with my Addon. I want to add new Frames to the ScrollChild via CreateFrame(). The Frame I create inherits from a complex template with buttons, fontstrings and checkboxes. If I add the frames from CreateFrame() to the ScrollChild the Buttons don't show any animations, they still show the standard-idle-animation. The Buttons are showing still the red standard button, no highlight, no push animation. Same for the checkboxes. If I add the frame in the XML-File as normal with <Frame ... inherits="..."> it works all normal.
Above is the URL to the Addon. If you open the Dialog (/paladinblessingorganizer show) you will see a ScrollFrame. The first 2 frames in the ScrollFrame are created via CreateFrame() (lua file at the bottom) and the one alone in the middle is created through the xml-file via <Frame ...>. If you hover the mouse over the buttons you will see my problem. I thought they are disabled but the Buttons itself works, but they react on <OnEnter> and <OnClick>. How to prevent this visual error? (check the debug-output from the last lua-function, still all the same )

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » Lua/XML Help » problem with CreateFrame() inside of <ScrollFrame>