01-12-07, 09:12 PM   #1
WaldoJeffers
A Molten Giant

quick question regarding interfaces

I'm new to this game and with my lack of experience i wont be speaking too much logic, so bare with me lol

i was just wondering if you can get interfaces and kinda import the configurations so it comes pre-configured, exactly how it was in the screen shot they post for the UI? because im having a great amount of trouble configuring my current interface to be ergonomical

01-12-07, 09:27 PM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
A number of authors (most commonly those that create "compilations") include the WTF folder with their mods. Those are the files that configure the layout, amongst other things. Find a compilation that you like and see if it includes the WTF folder. If it does, follow the steps given. If it doesn't, keep looking.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
01-12-07, 11:02 PM   #3
WaldoJeffers
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Cairenn
A number of authors (most commonly those that create "compilations") include the WTF folder with their mods. Those are the files that configure the layout, amongst other things. Find a compilation that you like and see if it includes the WTF folder. If it does, follow the steps given. If it doesn't, keep looking.
thanks for the reply im glad there is a way to get it preconfigured because as a less experienced player with less knowledge game wise , i have found it very difficult to make it how it is in the screenshot

here are two that i like and would really like to have exactly the same as the screenshots, im unsure if they have the wtf folder though, these are the styles i like

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=6311

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=6284
01-15-07, 06:35 PM   #4
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
mazzel is being updated, and the other one just doesnt have the WTF folder.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » quick question regarding interfaces