11-10-09, 08:03 PM   #1
xion799
A Defias Bandit
auto zooming :(

i have gone threw the options over and over and i cant seem to find what i am looking for i know i am probly over looking it or not reading it right but every time i tell it to track a quest it will zoom in and out the closer and further i get from the place i need to be and when you wana keep a good eye on the whole area that kinda makes it hard can anyone help me out?

11-10-09, 09:27 PM   #2
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Mouseover the Carb map, in the top right corner uncheck the box labeled "Auto Scale"

11-11-09, 06:52 AM   #3
xion799
A Defias Bandit
omg i cant belive i missed that feal so stupid now seen that a millon times and never thought to look at it lol ty ty ty ty

11-18-09, 07:51 PM   #4
Yurkun
A Defias Bandit
Not to hijack this thread but, I have the problem of the map not staying at the level I zoomed it to. I unchecked autozoom on the main map & minimap. I can zoom in on the main map and the scale doesn't change while its open. When I leave the map and return to it the scale changes to show the entire region I'm in. Is this correct? I would hope there was a way to fix the zoom level.
Thanks for any replies.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » auto zooming :(