05-31-11, 01:23 PM   #1
Lankybrit
A Murloc Raider
Min-map while underground?

Hi,

Just bought a new iMac, and re-downloaded WoW and Carbonite Quest.

Now, when I go underground, the mini-map does not change to the underground view, but had this incredibly tiny map within the mini-map on the top left. I don't know what I've done to cause this. How do I get the mini-map to show me underground properly?

Thanks.

06-01-11, 12:54 AM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Lankybrit View Post
Hi,

Just bought a new iMac, and re-downloaded WoW and Carbonite Quest.

Now, when I go underground, the mini-map does not change to the underground view, but had this incredibly tiny map within the mini-map on the top left. I don't know what I've done to cause this. How do I get the mini-map to show me underground properly?

Thanks.
Open Carbonites options (type "/carb options" in chat, right click the Carbonite minimap button and choose "Options" in the menu, right click a non-icon area of any Carbonite map and choose "Options" in the menu) to the "Map Minimap" page. Once there, I would put a check in the options boxes for: "Minimap docks in indoor areas"; "Minimap docked shape is square"; "Minimap toggles full size for indoor areas (not in cities)"; and "Minimap toggles full size for instances". if you want your minimap to be square while merged with Carbonites map, I would also put a check in the option box for "Minimap shape is square".

06-04-11, 10:06 AM   #3
Lankybrit
A Murloc Raider
Thanks very much. Worked like a charm.

Cheers.

06-04-11, 01:11 PM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You're welcome. Glad I could help.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Min-map while underground?