04-16-08, 09:13 PM   #1
Luciant
A Cyclonian

minimap addon buttons

hello, im looking for an addon that will put all of my other addon's minimap buttons into 1 folder button-- currently im using an addon called "mybuttonbag" that does just that. the problem is that i didnt get it from wow interface and thus it doesnt get updates through my ui manager-- so basically id like someone to make an addon that is similiar (if not identicle) in function to that and to put it up on wow interface so i can keep a nice a tidy UI manager lol
thanks
04-16-08, 09:34 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
There's MinimapButtonBag but it hasn't been updated on this site for quite some time. It currently sees updates on http://files.wowace.com

Alternatively, you can use Minimap Button Frame or Detached Minimap Buttons.

If you don't use FuBar, some of your minimap buttons may actually be FuBar plugins. (I don't know what mods you have.) Also, take a look through your minimap buttons. Are there any that you don't need access to all of the time (can you hide them)? Are there other methods of getting to config options (like slash commands)?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-16-08, 09:38 PM   #3
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Here is a one that creates a frame. Minimap Button Frame

I believe it has a way to hide/show the frame with a mouse click.
04-16-08, 10:13 PM   #4
Luciant
A Cyclonian

awesome thanks, even though outdated the minimapbuttonbag looks most similiar to what i have now so ill use that-- as long as it works i dont care if its outdated

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » minimap addon buttons