06-27-07, 10:43 PM   #1
djnotepad
A Kobold Labourer
Various FuBar problems, Namely OutfitterFu

I am having some problems with various FuBar addons with one being OutfitterFu. At the character select screen where you can select your addons, Fubar - OutfitterFu is "Incompatible". It says it's dependencies are Ace, Fubar and Outfitter. I'm pretty sure I have all of these, I have Fubar and Outfitter for sure and the latest versions. I have Ace 1.4.1, is that the right mod to have for this to work?
06-28-07, 01:23 AM   #2
Gemini_II
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
That plugin is archaic. If you grab the latest Outfitter Updated it includes both FuBar and Titan plugins.

06-28-07, 11:30 AM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
"Incompatible" means that it's from pre-2.0 and has not been updated to work with the game. "Dependency Disabled" and "Dependency Missing" means that you're missing dependencies.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Various FuBar problems, Namely OutfitterFu