03-31-08, 06:09 PM   #1
bacon360
A Theradrim Guardian
Changing Button Layout

Is there a way to edit the mazzifier button layout. Everytime I get new spells I have to redo my layout. Not a big deal, just wondering if there is a way around this.
04-01-08, 01:42 AM   #2
Smirge
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
well then u have to manually change the lua code

i did this in Interface\AddOns\Mazzifier and in the Mazzifier_Layouts.lua file...

But be SURE to have a working backup of that file before u start tinkering with it

and remember that there are 3 different aspect ratios, so make sure you are editing in the ratio that you are using

/smirge
04-02-08, 11:07 AM   #3
Aethenelle
A Cliff Giant
Smirge is correct here. Since MazzleUI was written prior to 2.0 none of the layouts contain the new spells. There was a project to update layouts but I think it died a while ago. If your aspect ratio is 1.33, it may be worth looking at that project for the layouts they did complete.
04-03-08, 06:57 AM   #4
bacon360
A Theradrim Guardian
Thanks for the advice guys!
04-03-08, 11:53 AM   #5
Brem
Premium Member

Premium Member
You can also uncheck the Place Buttons automagically checkbox or choose to not mazzify your buttons.

-----------------
MazzleUI Beta Tester
04-04-08, 12:34 PM   #6
Mostrarskegg
A Fallenroot Satyr
Does anyone know how to update the BC spells layout to support 1.6 aspect ratio?

It used to work great on my 1280x1024 screen but now I have a new monitor that runs 1680x1050 and I only get 4 number buttons now, not 6 like I used to.

Or does someone who knows how to edit the file have time to help me fix mine for my rogue?

Thanks.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Changing Button Layout