06-13-08, 12:11 AM   #1
Envego
A Kobold Labourer
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Minimap Buttons

Is there a mod that hides all the buttons on the minimap? Including the ones from other addons, not just Blizzards?
06-13-08, 01:21 AM   #2
Tsany
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
usually those addons hav their option to display / not-to-display their minimap buttons. and for the blizzard buttons, there's chinchilla minimap addons that can do that.

CMIIW
06-13-08, 01:50 AM   #3
tintingurl
A Frostmaul Preserver

MinimapButtonBag is good one
06-13-08, 05:52 AM   #4
Mitral
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Envego View Post
Is there a mod that hides all the buttons on the minimap? Including the ones from other addons, not just Blizzards?
I use MinimapButtonFrame to put all mine in a little frame at the bottom of the screen.
06-13-08, 03:00 PM   #5
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
Originally Posted by Mitral View Post
I use MinimapButtonFrame to put all mine in a little frame at the bottom of the screen.
I use it too, MinimapButtonFrame (MBF)... you can also show / hide the button frame as well.

It's has the ability to scan for new buttons plus you can /mbf add (press enter with mouse over the button) to add button to the frame or /mbf remove (press enter with mouse over the button) to remove button from the frame.

There are a few buttons that either can not be grabbed or require some lua file editing .. one that comes to mind is CT_Mods. They don't use a name for the button so it can not b grabbed with out editing the lua file for CT_Mod (instructions with MBF)

Also has built in Fubar support. Of all the button collectors I like this one the best.

You can get it here
06-14-08, 01:34 PM   #6
blackpandemic
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
I third that motion on using MBF. It's been a god-send in keeping my UI nice and uncluttered!
06-14-08, 11:26 PM   #7
Gendr
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
ButtonHide currently hides all the minimap/chat buttons that blizzard shows. The next version will include custom minimap button support. It is also very light on memory for what it does if you are concerned about that.

Last edited by Gendr : 06-15-08 at 03:34 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Minimap Buttons