08-20-07, 07:02 AM   #1
Vamp1re
A Kobold Labourer
Smile Rogue Stealth Bar

1st off all i would like to congratulate mazzle for the amazing ui apearence...
Now if you are familiar with rogue you know that the bar you normaly use out of stealth changes into a second bar when you hit the stealth button but the "key bindings" are the same... my problem is that i use keys like 12345 for things out of stealth and i use the same keys for different things in stealth, and i just cant find the option for this... if its possible i wanted to put a bar for me outside of stealth and when i hit stealth that bar disapears and is substituted by another bar with the same key bindings... just like in the normal wow ui... hope i made myself understood sorry about any english errors...
08-20-07, 09:50 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
That's how it should already work. Make sure that paging is enabled on the bar you want to switch in your bongos options.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

08-20-07, 03:34 PM   #3
joive
A Theradrim Guardian

Button Layout

If you use the Mazzle Rogue Layout (not the simple) ,you have all the spells right there. Before Mazzle UI I had the buttons very different than now, and it took me some time to get used to it. But when you get used to them, you won't want to go back. If you have a low level character just mazzify the button layout after every spell learned. And if you have a +-60 character, the button layout is one of the things most people praise Mazzle for. If, anyway you are not happy with the buttons and want to customize them you can do it also and is very easy to do.

ps. Your english is better than mine, as you can read.

Sir James Dewar
08-20-07, 04:00 PM   #4
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Yes, it should be set up that way if you chose one of the layouts with the word "Rogue" in it. If you chose one the "basic" layouts, you'll need to add paging rules on your own.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Rogue Stealth Bar