02-08-07, 01:26 PM   #1
Gamal
A Defias Bandit
Can anyone tell me the mod that does this?

Ihaven't played in about a year and i am looking for a mod i used to have. This particular mod would, when you put the cursor on a mob or item, would tell you if it was a quest item and how many you have already collected or killed. Can someone please tell me what the name of the mod is and if it still exists? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Gamal
02-08-07, 03:05 PM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Monkey Quest.

I believe FuBar-QuestFu does it as well, so if you are already using FuBar, just snag that plugin.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
02-08-07, 03:12 PM   #3
Harwel
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Cairenn
Monkey Quest.

I believe FuBar-QuestFu does it as well, so if you are already using FuBar, just snag that plugin.
I can confirm that QuestFu does, as well as nQuestLog (unfortunately not yet available here since it's still fairly early beta, but you can get it at wowace.com... I love it personally.)
02-08-07, 03:15 PM   #4
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You could say nQuestLog is an extended monkeyquest. It has most features, the one I personally love is "Job's done" ( alliance ) or "Work complete" ( horde ) when you complete a quest.
02-08-07, 06:36 PM   #5
robthedude
Don't Panic

Originally Posted by mrruben5
You could say nQuestLog is an extended monkeyquest. It has most features, the one I personally love is "Job's done" ( alliance ) or "Work complete" ( horde ) when you complete a quest.

Fubar-QuestFu does that too, lovely feature
02-08-07, 06:49 PM   #6
Ektyr
A Fallenroot Satyr
EQL also does this.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Can anyone tell me the mod that does this?