09-23-07, 07:29 PM   #1
elektrIk`
A Murloc Raider
Need help, Quest Mod

Hey, im really new to this whole Mod thing.
I installed a Map mod, works perfectly fine, loving it.

Now im looking for a really good Quest mod.

A mod that tells me what and where I have to do for a quest.
Please help me, thanks.
09-23-07, 07:35 PM   #2
Sithraza
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Lightheaded

Its a mod that adds a second frame to your quest log that connects to WoWhead.com and tells u where to go, and shows user comments.
09-23-07, 07:37 PM   #3
elektrIk`
A Murloc Raider
Alright!
Thank you!
09-23-07, 08:56 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
It doesn't connect to WoWHead - mods cannot connect to anything outside of the WoW folder or to the internet. But it has a database which is regularly updated with the comments found on WoWHead for quests.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-23-07, 09:07 PM   #5
Nynaeve
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Seerah
It doesn't connect to WoWHead - mods cannot connect to anything outside of the WoW folder or to the internet. But it has a database which is regularly updated with the comments found on WoWHead for quests.
Just wanted to add, the comments are Load on Demand (per level and faction), so it will only be running the stuff for your level for your faction.

Last edited by Nynaeve : 09-24-07 at 02:41 AM.
09-24-07, 02:02 AM   #6
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
In addition, Lightheaded gets along nicely with Bayi's Extended Quest Log and nQuestLog, two mods that can enhance (BEQL) or replace (nQuestLog) the default quest log. Plus with both of those two mods you get some enhanced features like showing how many of something (quest mobs) you have killed or gathered (quest items) in your tooltip, a nice quest tracker, and a sound that will play when a quest is finished (great for those blood soaked rampages across STV or Nagrand that is the Nesingwary's quest lines)

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Need help, Quest Mod