09-27-07, 05:47 PM   #1
Nemish
A Defias Bandit
I was just thinking

Now since most people it seems is rather bad at this Ui things, like me, all I do no matter what is destroy the Ui even more, and just so you know, I have been using MazzleUi for the past year I think, and i love and I cant do anything, and then I mean anything without it. So I was thinking, all you coders or whatever I should call you, that are really good at this, why dont you just put your interface folde and WTf folder out on some share site and let us all download? I know you are gonna say this is lazy of me to ask but as I said, I have tried since tha patch went live and now I had to remove MazzleUI completely cause I had destroyed it totally.... so what say you?

Peace!

/Nemish
09-27-07, 06:42 PM   #2
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It is against the copyright of MazzleUI to distribute his code without his permission.
09-27-07, 07:15 PM   #3
chirox
A Kobold Labourer
Considering that Mazzle has left WoW why would he/she not grant permission for their code to be altered and distributed? They have left the game but other people are willing to continue with their work so it makes no sense to not allow those people to do so, especially considering that there is no monetary issues involved.
09-27-07, 07:20 PM   #4
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by chirox
Considering that Mazzle has left WoW why would he/she not grant permission for their code to be altered and distributed? They have left the game but other people are willing to continue with their work so it makes no sense to not allow those people to do so, especially considering that there is no monetary issues involved.
I can not speak for Mazzle, but he has said before that he is still unsure as to the direction that he wishes to take.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » I was just thinking