08-18-08, 12:52 PM   #1
Dagmoth
A Defias Bandit
Chatbox w/ loot, honor, xp, etc

Here's my issues with 1.18. When I loaded the 1.18 and addon pack, following the mazzifier's instructions (had to do it as a fresh install), the right-most chatbox with the icons above it for potions, food, water, etc was not there. I used the mazzleui options to load missing chatboxes, and it puts that box with its icons over the main chat. It subsequently becomes hidden as soon as I do anything chat-related. I cannot move this chat box, nor can I resize it. The old version I was on, 1.16, did not do this.

Can anyone tell me how to either get the window to appear where it belongs or how to move it/resize it myself? There is no chat panel name to click on, as that is where the potion, food, etc icons are and I really am not familiar enough with the prat & hitsmode options to find it, if it is even there.

My second issue: the trinket buttons also have difficulty showing up, with one of them appearing far to the right of the other. I end up with one trinket icon, the little gear that lets me change the options, and then halfway across the right side of the ui the other trinket icon.

I tried using the options on the gear to fix it, but the gear itself is moved over to where the 2nd trinket icon should be, leaving what appears to be a bullet point where the gear should go. Also, I checked my UI settings and I am loading the correct aspect ratio. Any help on this part would also be appreciated. I also feel that these may be related somehow.
08-18-08, 08:24 PM   #2
Dagmoth
A Defias Bandit
Found the answer.

Just turned on tables in the prat menu, then went and set 6 & 7 to always, then drug the box to where I needed it. All is well now.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Chatbox w/ loot, honor, xp, etc