06-20-09, 08:51 PM   #1
WIuser
A Murloc Raider

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Question Tank List

Im looking for a MainTank Frame that mimics the way oRA2 works, but uses the Bliz maintanks list. I found a few oUF layouts that have main tanks, but couldnt find anything that provides Maintank Targets, TargetofTargets. Ultimately, since oRA3 doesnt have MT list anymore, this would be a replacement.

Im only really after the most basic functions, as its really only intended to show raid icons, health and maybe a castbar, but not essential.

Any ideas where to start. I quite like the layout of oUF_Whiskey, but dont know enough about oUF to begin moding it.
06-21-09, 01:04 AM   #2
Jzar
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

The only one I know of that fits this role is MainAssist. It's *really* outdated, but ... still works, miraculously enough. Very simple.
06-21-09, 03:33 AM   #3
WIuser
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Jzar View Post
The only one I know of that fits this role is MainAssist. It's *really* outdated, but ... still works, miraculously enough. Very simple.
This seem more like oRA2, its a custom set and really its overkill. It has its own custom Tank lists, doesnt use the Bliz ones.

Ive managed to create a tank list, but how would I create the necessary functions for monitoring targets? I just want the targets to use the same style as MainTanks.
06-21-09, 04:01 AM   #4
Freebaser
A Molten Kobold Bandit

Use a template. Here's an example

layout code
http://freebaser.net/cgit/oUF_Freebg...8623db4ec#n610

the template file
http://freebaser.net/cgit/oUF_Freebg...6b9678623db4ec
06-22-09, 02:33 AM   #5
WIuser
A Murloc Raider

Thanks dude - managed to get it going in no time Ill post the mod once I have worked out how to save variables. Whats that you say? Your going to tell me how to do that too ...

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » oUF (Otravi Unit Frames) » Tank List