01-30-10, 08:44 PM   #1
Pawsie
A Kobold Labourer
Double Prof Tracker?

I apologize if such an add on does not exist, i'm very unfamiliar with a lot of the add ons available for the game itself. But recently someone told me there was an add on available somewhere that would allow me to track two Professions at once. What I mean by that is, mining/herbalism. They didn't give me a name, and just by scanning through the add on section I have been unable to find it, which leaves me nervous of whether one actually exists.

Can anyone set the record straight for me, and possibly toss me a name for this rumored add on? If so i'd appreciate it :]
01-30-10, 10:24 PM   #2
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

The Gatherer and Gathermate type of addons will allow you to see where herb/ore/gas clouds could "potentially" be. There are no garuntee's that a node will be there to gather though. And these addons will allow you to see all gatherable types at once if you choose to.

Only Blizzard's built in tracking can show the gold dot on the map that says "yes, there is actually something to gather here" and it will only show one type at a time. Namely whichever one you are tracking. You can create a macro to swap tracking types though and just sit there hitting the button every few seconds as you run/fly around.

Hope that clears it up a bit for you.

Last edited by Vis : 01-30-10 at 10:28 PM.
01-31-10, 11:28 AM   #3
Taryble
A Molten Giant

The addon "Wetspot" can auto-rotate between two tracking types every few seconds, as well.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Double Prof Tracker?