10-15-10, 05:13 PM   #1
Dawn
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Player auras being secure ...

Has someone already dealt with canceling player auras since 4.x? By default it is blocked by blizzard, since it's secure code, now.

Not sure if this will be handled by oUF (I hope it, though) or if the layout has to handle it.

"neeh the game wont be remembered as the game who made blizz the most money, it will be remembered as the game who had the most QQ'ers that just couldnt quit the game for some reason..."

10-15-10, 05:45 PM   #2
Zilver
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
Has someone already dealt with canceling player auras since 4.x? By default it is blocked by blizzard, since it's secure code, now.

Not sure if this will be handled by oUF (I hope it, though) or if the layout has to handle it.
I'm 99% sure that this isn't handled by oUF yet, since last I wrote with Hastle about it he said that he hadn't look into it, it was only a few days ago.

But I'm thinking about venturing out into this, and see if I can manage to pull it off, I'll report back with my results once i get going.
10-15-10, 05:48 PM   #3
Dawn
A Molten Giant

Seems like it will be part of oUF, which is great enough. I can wait, thanks a lot.

"neeh the game wont be remembered as the game who made blizz the most money, it will be remembered as the game who had the most QQ'ers that just couldnt quit the game for some reason..."

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » oUF (Otravi Unit Frames) » Player auras being secure ...