07-24-11, 12:00 PM   #1
Jestyr991
Premium Member
Premium Member
Exclamation [REQUEST] Loot Council Addon

Basicly I need an addon that does the following functions -

1.) Has an easy to use GUI (something like MRT even but with a search bar)

2.) Tracks raid attendance the same way you would with say, loggerhead, and also sends a message in /g
saying an attendance check for those not in the raid and on standby (similar to EPGP and MRT)

3.) Tracks loot revived and a date. This is key to loot council

4.) Has a search function - I can type in a raid members name and it will search the logs of attendance for all times they are in and give a report of attendance and most recent loot

5.) When in reference to attendance - It will display it in a 30 day/ 60 day / 90day span

6.) Auto clean up raids over 90 days old

7.) Have a function close to Loot Council Lite - but the added functionality of the rest of the addon. When someone links in the channel like LC Lite it will then put them into a window for consideration on loot - showing attendance, and the item they are linking to replace ontop of the most recent loot + date.

Currently, In order to do all of this I need to use a website plugin for EQDKP + logger head and uploading it daily + MRT + LC Lite....kind of annoying...would love to know if its possible to have it all in one place.

Would be willing to work with even paying someone for this.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » [REQUEST] Loot Council Addon