06-23-10, 11:19 PM   #1
wrathofevil
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Current nUI Issues

Just trying to help...
I have a DK, and the bar which shows my Blood Presence/Frost Pres/Unholy Pres is not there, I have to open the character panel in order to switch between them. It is usually located above the Actionbars.

The button to switch between Skada/Map/Guild Chat/Anymeter, etc allows Skada to stay there always, and puts the rest in the middle, where the minimap used to go. I put nUI in charge of my minimap, and it doesn't put it into the nUI panel, but it's up where it used to go before I ever installed nUI.

The button for Player/Raid 10/Raid 15/Raid 20, etc is not present. And, if you join a group, you cannot see the other members of your group anywhere. They used to show up in the nUI panel, now, they don't.

I used to have 2 Skada panels, I'm set up for that, but only on Skada panel shows up.

Just a few things I noticed when logging in. Just trying to help. Hope this does help.

Wrath

06-23-10, 11:27 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hmm strange.

Sounds like a multitude of possibilities there.

Can you throw up a screenshot so we can see all the problems.

It sounds like it could be quite a few things.

1. If you are not on a US server then don't download the nUI version beyond 21. Those after then are for the new 3.3.5 patch.

2. Are you using nUI6 alpha ? If so are you also using nUI ( lite or plus ) as it needs it to fully work.

3. Are you using the addons required for the plugins to work ? Or have the plugins for the addons to be put inside the infopanel. If so, and they are causing errors. Turn off the plugins and try again.

4. The Skada issue is weird as Scott has coded nUI to make the 2 windows. Maybe somewhere along the lines you changed it but then again I am not sure whether nUI restores its settings when you next start wow.

5. The DK problem I can't help you there but in combination with other problems you list perhaps the nUI loading process is bugging out due to a buggy addon.

So, try running nUI on its own with no addons whatsoever. You may end up with extra chat frames lying around but you should see nUI working the way it should albeit a few display alignment problems.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

06-24-10, 04:11 AM   #3
wrathofevil
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Re

I will try your suggestion. But, in answer to your questions, other than turning off all other addons, already done everything you suggested. And, I am on a US realm, and I do not run the nUI6 beta version at all. Everything was working before 3.3.5. That's when all these issues cropped up. Also, I do not have the bars on the top of the screen which show the latency. And, I do not have the bars that allow you to switch between the different modes for your health bars. Also, my bars do not show up if I select someone, that should show my health as well as the person I'm fighting. I will try your idea next to see if it could be one of my other addons, but I disabled all of my addons which show that they are out of date, as well as most, if not all, that are not compatible with 3.3.5 yet. So far, none of my addons have caused an error. Thanks for the suggestions.

06-24-10, 04:19 AM   #4
wrathofevil
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_062410_051428.jpg
Views:	339
Size:	300.0 KB
ID:	4491

Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_062410_051522.jpg
Views:	357
Size:	299.4 KB
ID:	4492

06-24-10, 04:22 AM   #5
wrathofevil
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Screenshots Info

If you look at the screenshots, you will see that I do not have the buttons for the bottom left for the Player/Raids, etc. Also, you will see the buttons as well as all info bars at the top are missing. All that is there is the basic WOW info buttons. Also, the special ability buttons that are usually above the ActionBars are all missing. As a DK, I have 3. A shaman usually has 4 I think, those are missing. And, I disabled all of my addons for these screenshots.

06-24-10, 04:26 AM   #6
wrathofevil
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
extra

I did turn on my Skada addon. At first, I had it off, but when I turned it on, all it did was put the one window up. I checked, and I still have both Skada windows enabled. The screenshots are with the Skada addon active, but I have turned it off too, and same results.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Suggestion Box » Current nUI Issues