02-21-08, 11:37 AM   #1
notadamnthng
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
RE-carbonite 1.5 update database?

how do you update the quest log in carbonite1.5 i keep getting message saying that the quest isnt in the quest database
i love the program and it seems the be one of those MUST have addons But
how do you get the quest data base to update ???????

Last edited by notadamnthng : 02-21-08 at 11:38 AM. Reason: spelling correction

02-21-08, 11:55 AM   #2
mozulo
Premium Member

Premium Member
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
I think 1.5 is for paying customers only carbonite quest is the free version.

02-21-08, 01:01 PM   #3
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you are using Carbonite 1.5, you need to go to the site where you got your subscription and post on the forums there (Im almost posative 1.5 questions will not be answered on this site).

If you are using Carbonite Quest, you can post your questions here.

02-21-08, 01:02 PM   #4
notadamnthng
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
re-reply

the question was how do i update the quest database NOT i repeat NOT
weather you think 1.5 is a paid version and that there is a free version !!
i really wish people that read these things would actually give you the answers and help that is needed rather than some of the OFF the wall coments that only make them look like IDIOTS and that they cant seem to understand a simple Question when they read it

02-21-08, 01:08 PM   #5
Slakah
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by notadamnthng View Post
the question was how do i update the quest database NOT i repeat NOT
weather you think 1.5 is a paid version and that there is a free version !!
i really wish people that read these things would actually give you the answers and help that is needed rather than some of the OFF the wall coments that only make them look like IDIOTS and that they cant seem to understand a simple Question when they read it
Pay the subscription? or carry on venting. If you want a free mod with full functionality instead of the carbonite trial version I would suggest tour guide or quest helper.

02-21-08, 01:09 PM   #6
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

What is being said, in a kind manner, is that you will not get help for 1.5 on this site. You need to go to the site where you purchased it.

02-21-08, 01:14 PM   #7
notadamnthng
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
reply to salina

why wouldnt i get help for carbonite when this web site offers the free version of carbonite and many other people that use this site also use carbonite free or otherwise both the free version and the 1.5 version have the same issue as far as needing the quest data base updated i came here thinking that there were more intelagent people here that i could get some Good advise from rather than a bunch of guff about Not getting any help ????
after all isnt that what forums are for ??? for people to post and possibly get some good advice or the answerr to there questions ??????

Last edited by notadamnthng : 02-21-08 at 01:16 PM. Reason: spelling

02-21-08, 01:19 PM   #8
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by notadamnthng View Post
why wouldnt i get help for carbonite when this web site offers the free version of carbonite and many other people that use this site also use carbonite free or otherwise both the free version and the 1.5 version have the same issue as far as needing the quest data base updated i came here thinking that there were more intelagent people here that i could get some Good adise from rather than a bunch of guff about Not getting any help ????
after all isnt that what forums are for ??? for people to post and possibly get some good advice or the answerr to there questions ??????
If you are using the free version, then post in the correct place on this forum.

As stated, if you're using 1.5 then post on the proper web site and not here.

Last edited by Petrah : 02-21-08 at 01:22 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » RE-carbonite 1.5 update database?