Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
05-07-09, 09:30 AM   #1
uaechamp
A Murloc Raider

Lightbulb Some Saggestions

First of let me congratulate you on making such and amazing UI, but from my experiences with meddling and grouping countless addons together i can point out a few thing you may want to consider adding to NUI.

Allow me to list them here (in no particular order)

- Atlas
-Atlas loot enhanced
-elk buff bars (im just saying something like it because i cant see where my buffs are so something like EBB could make it easier to see where they are)
-Autobar (this addon (or something like it integrated into your UI, in general it shows all your mounts,food,pots,and some other stuff i cant remember right now, other then the fact that it has built in macros,i think,for my warrior it has a macro that puts him battle stance when he isnt in combat and uses charge when i target someone then when im in battle it changes me into baserker stance)
-Carbonite (it just has all the features you could need from like 10 other addons so integrating it could bring NUI to an all new Level)
Mazzle UI {unit frames} ( now why im suggesting that you use a unit frame style similar to the one found within Mazzle UI is because the frames themselves are less space consuming, there are probably other advantages but i cant come up with them right now)
-Mazzifier {something like it that allows you to customize NUI, preferably something built in that has preset settings for certain screen sizes and help make things easier to do rather than slash commands, such as people can add custom thing directly into the Mazzifier like addition and that will integrate it into the whole addon}
-Deadly boss mods (come on name one person who raids and dosent use this addon)
-ORA (you can skip this if you want its just somthing some people prefer to have when they raid)
Ok im don btw because of NUI's outstanding performance i have donated $100.00 i just think the developer deserves it.

PS: what im talking about is like a pack (extra) that can be used with NUI or maybe if you want you can integrate the whole thing together

Last edited by uaechamp : 05-07-09 at 09:33 AM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Suggestion Box » Some Saggestions