Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
05-20-09, 01:14 AM   #1
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

From all of us to all (one) of you...

Scott, whenever I log on to WoWI I consistently find at least 20 or 30 new posts from you responding to EVERYTHING about NUI. This is wonderful and you have earned the trust, respect and even love of almost everyone who uses your... well, I don't want to say addon, because that doesn't begin to cover what NUI does... but you know what I mean. I've been hanging around WoWI for a long time. Longer than my membership date really indicates, in fact, and I have never seen any author so dedicated to keeping his product up and running correctly, not to mention responding to requests, questions and sometimes just general bs. It is frankly amazing that you put out a new version one evening, found out about some major bugs, and had them fixed, patched and updated to the site within 12 hours or so! Even Mazzle back in the day never acomplished anything near that.

I think I can speak for all of us dedicated NUI users when I express our heartfelt gratitude for all you do. I wish there were a Nobel Prize for wow addons, because it would belong solely to you, my friend.

Now with all of that being said... Go play the damn game for a while! Relax! Take a day or two off! Get some frakkin sleep!!!

Oh... and I have a new bug to report... can you help me?

KIDDING!!!

And I defy you to NOT be the first to respond on this thread!!!

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn

Last edited by voodoodad : 05-20-09 at 01:20 AM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » General » nUI: Community Chat » From all of us to all (one) of you...