Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
01-10-10, 03:12 PM   #1
Laike
A Murloc Raider
Struggling to heal with nUI (advice needed)

For the few days I've been using NUI, I've been LOVING it. There's been a few things that has been bugging me (namely the usage of default blizzard bars, but I'm just being a whiny druid). But unfortunately I cannot get the hang of healing instances with nUI. For some stupid reason half my intended heals for tanks go to me, and the rest seem to disappear into the oblivion. Plus I'm strugging with the HoT timers that come with nUI. I've literally went from being complimented as one of the best healers to party with to people ditching the group and complaining about my heals in 3 pulls. I'd love to hear some advice for what other healers do, I've currently gone back to my old UI config, reconfigured to mirror nui as closesly as I can, but I'd really like to try to get this NUI thing working for me for all my characters. I tried grid, but that didn't work out for me at all. I was previously using shadowed unit frames for my hot timers and what not. Should I be adding something like visual heal to my NUI to help me out?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » General » nUI: Community Chat » Struggling to heal with nUI (advice needed)