Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
01-31-10, 08:42 PM   #29
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I deliberately designed it that way to store the minimized window in a different location to the expanded window. The idea is have the ability to hide it away where it isn't in your way when not questing but then be ready to pop out to the left, right etc.

I can add a flag though to not do that but may take a bit longer to figure out how to get positioning so that the TOPLEFT of the expanded is the same as the TOPLEFT of the minimized. At present it just remembers where you move it and grabs the GetPoint values which it then stores and uses whenever the state of the window changes. The GetPoint values won't work for what you want so will involve some more code working out there. I'm sure I'll get it soon.

Thanks for that idea though. The initial anchor settings are based on where I would want them and then I make it flexible based on what is asked

Theoretically though if you move the spots so that they are in the same place when expanded/minimized it should work the way you want. But I haven't tested that part of it out as I was testing the different places it could be and not the same

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Customization » nUI: Developer Chat » Quest Tracker Info Panel