Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
06-23-10, 11:19 PM   #1
wrathofevil
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Current nUI Issues

Just trying to help...
I have a DK, and the bar which shows my Blood Presence/Frost Pres/Unholy Pres is not there, I have to open the character panel in order to switch between them. It is usually located above the Actionbars.

The button to switch between Skada/Map/Guild Chat/Anymeter, etc allows Skada to stay there always, and puts the rest in the middle, where the minimap used to go. I put nUI in charge of my minimap, and it doesn't put it into the nUI panel, but it's up where it used to go before I ever installed nUI.

The button for Player/Raid 10/Raid 15/Raid 20, etc is not present. And, if you join a group, you cannot see the other members of your group anywhere. They used to show up in the nUI panel, now, they don't.

I used to have 2 Skada panels, I'm set up for that, but only on Skada panel shows up.

Just a few things I noticed when logging in. Just trying to help. Hope this does help.

Wrath

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Suggestion Box » Current nUI Issues