Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
02-08-07, 06:19 PM   #8
fright
A Murloc Raider
Dedicated Engineer's and Rogue wishes

Hi and tnx for a great compilation, got a few small wishes wich i seem to lack but that i think would be great.

1. Im a dedicated engineer and love my trinkets, combat pets , gadgets and especially my BOMBS. Atm i had doo do some small changes to autobar since i think the handling of explosives in it are great but I would love something like the (SHIFT+MB4) popup but for bombs, holy water and everything else i could need in a split second.

2. While using the bag mod wich i think is called bagins I noticed that i sorts alot of stuff into the wrong categorys such as the grim guzler key and alot of enginering trinkets. Future request for this addon on the other hand would be a box called new wich only contains all the itens flagged *new*.

3. Since I also play a rogue i miss a few small things such as a litle more help wich keeping my poisons in stock. A mod wich I added wich i think would make a great addition would be Antropine wich can be found at http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-Atropine.html.

4. For a rogue can timing be everything soo a Energy watcher would be great wich lets me keep track off time until next "tick".

5. This one might allready be possible but then Im to stupid too find it. I really love the red flashes when i got aggro but would it be possible too either bind it to a button, have a on/off button somewhere on the main ui or have it be on in partys and off when you solo?

Well thats all that I can think off for now, good night and enjoy.

Last edited by fright : 02-08-07 at 06:28 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Feature Requests and All Other Suggestions OLD